Wards of Court

Rate this item
(0 votes)

If a family member or loved one loses their ability to look after themselves or their affairs due to a mental illness and they haven’t completed Enduring Power of Attorney, they will have to be made a Ward of Court.

We have extensive experience making Ward of Court applications and can offer expert guidance to ensure that the Ward of Court and their affairs are protected. The High Court will appoint a person or persons to act as Committee for the Ward of Court who will have responsibility to look after their property and affairs. We offer a sensitive and caring service during this time.

Contact us now for a FREE consultation with one of our experienced solicitors.

Read 8928 times
More in this category: « Enduring Power of Attorney

Get in Touch

Sign Up To The Newsletter

You may unsubscribe from our Newsletter at any time

David Walley + Co will not share your contact details or email address with any third party.

Call Me Back

Need Advice, or Information

Call us now on 01 836 3655
or request a call back

Contact Us

David Walley + Co.
Solicitors, Notary Public, Commissioners for Oaths

54 Amiens Street,
Dublin 1

T: +353 1 836 3655
E: info@dwalleysol.com

Call us now on 01 870 0370
or request a call back