Report comment


My sister and I bought a house together several years ago. I am now in the process of selling my half of the house to her. When we bought the house, we had the same solicitor. However, we need separate solicitors in order for me to sell my half to her. Is this a service that you can provide? If so, how much do you charge to carry out the associated paperwork?

thanks and regards